Total No. of Posts: 129
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
1. Mining Mate: 12 Posts
2. Computer, Peripheral Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic: 02 Posts
3. Turner: 05 Posts
4. Fitter: 23 Posts
5. Electrician: 40 Posts
6. Electronic Mechanic: 10 Posts
7. Draughtsman (Civil): 01 Post
8. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Posts
9. Welder: 10 Posts
10. Mechanic Diesel: 08 Posts
11. Pump Operator cum Mechanic: 06 Posts
12. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 02 Posts
13. Wireman: 03 Posts
14. Cable Jointer: 03 Posts
15. Auto Electrician: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess Matriculation/ Secondary/ 10th Passed for post-1 to 7, Pass under 10+2 System or equivalent qualification for post-8 to 15 with technical qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (original) (if applicable) etc, and 2 passport size photographs & the envelope should be superscribed as “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade________” by speed post/ registered post or delivered in person to the office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Ithetri Copper Complex, Ithetri Nagar on or before 30-11-2017.
Note: Candidates should register themselves through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-11-2017.