Total No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Delhi
Last date for Submission of Application: 06.04.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. General Manager (Technical) - 01
2. Company Secretary - cum - Law Officer - 01
3. Hindi Officer - 01
1. General Manager (Technical) - Degree in Chemical Engineering with 16 years’ experience in a responsible capacity in a chemical factory out of which 5 years must have been in managerial position with experience of operation and maintenance of plant and preference will be given to candidates who carries additional experience of project implementation, erection and commissioning. Such experience shall be in a company with a turnover of not less than Rs.500 crores and candidates working in the other Public Sector Undertakings should have experience of working at least for 2 years in the immediate lower pay scales of Rs.32900-3%-58500.”
2. Company Secretary - cum - Law Officer - An Associate/Fellow Member of the Institute of Company secretaries of India and law Graduate with 5 years experience in the field of which not less than 2 years should be in a Supervisory capacity in industry or Government.
3. Hindi Officer - Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level. A diploma or certificate in translation from Govt. recognized institution is desirable with minimum 4 years experience of implementation of Official Language Act and Rules, organizing Hindi workshops and Training Programmes etc Translation from Hindi to English and vice –versa. Publication work in Hindi.”
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For post 1, 2 - 60 years), (For Post 3 - 40 Years).
1. General Manager (Technical) - Rs.36600-62000/-
2. Company Secretary - cum - Law Officer - Rs.20600-46500/-
3. Hindi Officer - Rs.16400-40500/-