Total No. of Vacancies: 240
Job Location: Nashik
Date of Walk in Interview: 23 & 24 April 2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HAL Nashik Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
1. Aeronautical Engineering - 10 Posts
2. Computer Engineering - 05 Posts
3. Civil Engineering - 01 Post
4. Electrical Engineering - 04 Posts
5. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering -18 Posts
6. Mechanical Engineering - 03 Posts
7. Production Engineering - 02 Posts
1. Civil Engineering - 02 Posts
2. Electrical Engineering - 25 Posts
3. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering - 19 Posts
4. Mechanical Engineering - 86 Posts
5. Computer Engineering - 05 Posts
Engineering Graduate Apprentices - Candidates should have successfully completed Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
Technician Apprentices - Minimum qualification required is candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years. Those who are doing/Completed graduation/engineering are not eligible.
Engineering Graduate Apprentices - Rs.4,984/- Per Month.
Technician Apprentices - Rs.3,542/- Per Month
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.600/-
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read HAL Nashik Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.hal-india.com.
Walk in Venue:
Karmaveer Kakasaheb Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research
Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari,
Maharashtra - 422003