Total No. of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Kolkata
Last date for Submission of Application: 02.05.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SRFTI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Assistant Broadcast Engineer - 02
2. Videographer for Electronic & Digital Media - 01
3. Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media) - 01
1. Assistant Broadcast Engineer - Graduation from a recognized University in any stream with Certification from a recognized institution (Educational or Commercial in Electronics / IT / Signal processing) ii) At least TEN years experience in Digital or Electronic media production, installation, integration & maintenance + i) Experience in signal routing of professional equipment in the field of Television & handling of networked news automation. ii) Experience in television outdoor broadcast set up, particularly in sports or live cultural events with LIVE streaming experience. (Candidates are required to produce evidence of work done/ experience)
2. Videographer for Electronic & Digital Media - Degree from a recognised university or equivalent; ii) Degree or post graduate Diploma in Motion Picture Photography/ Videography or Cinematography from a recognized University or Institute + iii) At least one year s experience in the field of cinematography/ videography in television imaging in an organization or institution of repute. (Candidates are required to produce evidence of professional work done)
3. Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media) - Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; ii) POST GRADUATE Diploma or equivalent in Film or Television Direction/Production; iii) At least two years professional experience in a responsible capacity in a TV Production Organisation of repute including experience of making arrangements for TV Shooting Programmes.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 - 32 years), (For post 2, 3 - 32 years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Assistant Broadcast Engineer - Rs.45, 000 /
2. Videographer for Electronic & Digital Media - Rs.35, 910 /-
3. Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media) - Rs.46,107/-
Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/-, drawn in favour of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute”, payable at Kolkata. The following categories of applicants are, however, exempted from payment of application fees as per extant practice of GOI - SC, ST, PH, female. The applicant may send the application by speed post or may drop in the application box located in Admn. Block of this Institute, latest by 02.05.2018.
Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Director, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094”” by post so as to reach us by 02.05.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”