Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Bengaluru
Date of Walk in Interview: 06.07.2018 at 11.AM
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIVEDI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Project Fellow - 01
2. Project Assistant - 01
3. Young Professional - 01
4. Senior Research Fellow - 02
1. Project Fellow - PhD in Veterinary Public Health/Microbiology/Parasitology/Epidemiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry OR Master’s degree in above Veterinary subjects with two years of research experience OR MSc in Microbiology/Biotechnology /Biochemistry/Pathology/Parasitology/Life Science from recognized university with NET qualification and two years research experience.
2. Project Assistant - BVSc/M.VSc (Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Pathology/ Epidemiology/Biostatistics/Medicine/ Parasitology) OR M.Tech (Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry) OR MSc in any branch of life science
3. Young Professional - Graduate in engineering/Post Graduate in Agricultural Science.
4. Senior Research Fellow - M.Tech in Biotechnology OR M.Sc Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with NET or Gate qualified OR BE in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with NET or Gate qualified
Age Limit: (As on )
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceeds 35 years for men and 40 years for women. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Project Fellow - Rs.45000/-
2. Project Assistant - Rs.25000/-
3. Young Professional - Rs.25000/-
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIVEDI Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.nivedi.res.in.
Walk in Venue:
NIVEDI-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics, Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560 064